Wednesday 2 February 2011

Research into film audiences proposal

Research project into film audiences
By Jake Bromley

I plan to design and then distribute two questionnaires, one being concerning Quantitive questions and the other concerning Qualitative questions. Quantitive questions are closed ended questions that ask a question and give a list of possible answers allowing survey to give back definitive answers, whereas Qualitative questions are open ended questions that ask the participant a question and lets the participant give their own personal views and opinions as their answer, this allows us to gain a better insight into the participants views. After distributing the questionnaires to 10 participants I intend to follow them up by interviewing the participants to elaborate on their given answers.

After collecting all my results I plan to create pie charts to show my findings, and see which advertising methods work the best and gain a better knowledge into people’s consumption of films. My results will ultimately show people’s opinions on Independent cinemas and mainstream cinemas.

No comments:

Post a Comment